About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

You're a Jerk... with actual TALENTED Rappers. Fuq the New boyz or whoeva

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First lemme say i stole this from http://valentinesjourney.blogspot.com lol this is my homie!!!

You're A Jerk Freestyle - Sage Bravo feat. Valentine
YOU'RE A JERK!!!!i kno WE KILLED THIS BEAT! "They gon forget about the regular song!"NUFFIN LEFT TO SAY!JUST DOWNLOAD IT
http://www.zshare.net/audio/620933098a3b5017/

follw em both @SageBravo and @MrValentine410!! only a preview of things to come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment