About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

The World VS. Bill O'Reilly

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okay I'm sure many of yall have seen the Bill O'Reilly bit yesterday... if not here's the youtube link.
------------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQmV4YARHkk <-------------
I originally did this on my twitter page but i rather have somewhere for you to read it up front n all together so TA-DA!!!! here ya go!!!
::WARNING:: WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MAY PISS YOU OFF, YOU MIGHT AGREE, BUT REGARDLESS, ITS SOME REAL SHIT!!!! (lol) proceed.....
guys dont shoot me.... now theres some things that O'Reilly said that everyone else was thinkin #onthelow but his delivery sucked.
Twitterbugs, im fin to go in on this bill o'reilly shit. some may get mad, some may agree, but regardless this is bout to be some real shit. If you listen to what O'Reilly was sayin aside from the fact that it was him, some of the shit he said you were thinkin before MJ died dont lie. shit i was. Now don't confuse that with me not liking MJ because i as a music lover i respect him as a person and everything positive that he's done. but in retrospect, homie had issues. we all know that, black white whatever u are. All these people 'boo-hoo'-ing over his death yet were talkin HEAVY shit about him the past few years need to quit. and yes he was a major icon, but the funeral service was a tad too much. its bad enough that he was dead for 2 weeks before the man could partially rest in peace. LET ALONE let his fam mourn in peace. So. to end my mini rant. if y'all are open minded... you'll hear some of the shit you were silently thinkin bout MJ that O'Reilly was just too much of an asshole to keep to himself. *nods* now back to your normal lives.
alright... now's time to add onto that.
His memorial service. I don't agree with it because I don't think anyone, regardless of how many lives you changed, should be put on display when they're dead. If you couldn't appreciate them while they're alive... why waste the time when they're already dead and gone.
N how morbid do you have to be to WIN tickets to someones FUNERAL!? Where they do that at?! but whatever to each their own. i hope he finally gets to RIP and his fam can mourn in peace.
Yours Truly =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment