About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Heyyyy Young World....

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sooo, aside from the sex talk n ish i wanna start... I'mma be throwin in new music and people you should check out in here. I'm a true music lover so im not gonna suggest you download none of that bullshit. Real talk. So with that being saiddddddd.... imma hit you with a blog in a moment with all the people I personally know who deliver that hotness. Nope its not favoritism cuz if you suck... best believe imma say you suck. *shrugs* lol

Yours Truly =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment