About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Smh... pt.1 cuz i have a feelin theres more to come lol

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Okay imma make this somewhat short and sweet.

Scenario: Me and a guy date, that guy does music (this is actually true but applies to another person lol) i've never listened to anything he does but i swear up and down that hes bout to take the world by storm.

Problem: How do you support somethin you never heard? i'll be damned if i supported GARBAGE just cuz we effin... among other nonsense. haha. i'll explain a lil later on today.

Gotta go to suck ass work. at 7am. and its *looks at clock* 2am. FML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment