About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Super Save A Hoe Pt.2... and the saga continues.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bueno,
Okay so I touched on the porno side, now i gotta hit the stripper side....

Pros:

  • Fast Money
  • All you (supposed to be) doin is dancin
  • Keeps you in shape
  • Might open up your career options
  • Releases some pent up tension

Cons:

  • Niggas be STINGY with the dough so its not a steady cash flow
  • Stalkers/Creepers
  • Kinda strenuous
  • Dudes offering "indecent proposals" lol

Personally... if need be, id be a stripper. Fuck yeah i said that shit! I mean yeah you shakin your goods for random dudes, but you dont gotta get butt butterball naked to make some dough. bet money i could go strip right now n make some nice money without havin to show my kitty. cuz im sexy. DUH!

I mean i already have a few choice songs to dance to...

  1. "Striptease - Danity Kane"
  2. "Would You Mind? - Janet Jackson"
  3. "City Lights - Redman n Method Man"
  4. "Seems Like You're Ready or Honey Love - R. Kells"
  5. believe it or not but "Free Your Mind - EnVouge" or somethin with a rocky beat like that
  6. Anything by Pitbull... ex/"I Know You Want Me" cuz i dance to em anyway lol.
  7. Trina. i mean strippers know how to make some stripper songs right? lmao
  8. Classic... Uncle Luke lmao. id do that as a spoof before i really did it tho haha
  9. "Yes - Lil Wayne"... why? cuz that bass line is THE SHIT!!! lol
  10. "Uhh Ahh - Boys II Men"

I think yall get the picture lmao. But id strip. ONLY strip tho. no trickin on the side. no thats how you get AIDS n shit. Fuck i look like?! I give my props to skrippers cuz that pole aint no fckin joke!!!! *salutes* yall deserve that one!

I havent thought of the skripper name yet... maybe i'll steal the random name my friends mom called me... Gigi Renee. haha

Yours Truly =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment