About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Friend #2's...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okay peep game....

This is in no way shape or form stemmed from any recent events. now i must continue..

Fellas, why is it that yall like to juggle chicks like a clown? i mean leave one and go to the next? Like does it take yall THAT long to realize what typa chick you wanna stick with? I understand that you wanna enjoy your time as young men but damnnnnn haha. I just say put the shoe on the other foot... you wouldnt want it to be the dude on the sidelines. Dudes rollin around here with a startin line up n shit. NO BUENO! lol.

Ladies, now tell me why some of yall allow this shit? I mean there should be no way that the dude you effin wit tells you bout his girlfriend ad the fact that shes on her way over so you gotta leave. get some fckin self esteem n demand more for yourself!!! Like theres NO WAY that a random dude can come up to you, at your 9-5 and offer you a stack for a 3sum.... and you consider that shit! BITCH DO YOU EVEN KNO HIM?! nope. smh.

Me, If we're just talkin, i cant get mad, just lemme know what the deal is early so im not thinkin that its more than what it is between us. NOW if we spendin money on each other, exclusive... all that extra curricular shit gots to stop. pics, light weight bookin broads, sayin you not messin wit someone.... makes it seem like you and me aint on the same page. like if im turnin down folk left n right because i have a man, you better be sendin these bitches packin the same way. O-KAY! Now you can flirt cuz i flirt lol. but know the limits. digs?

Yours Truly =)

1 comments:

  1. Cutthroat BABY said...

    this one really made me laugh\

Post a Comment