About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

I'm in love with a skripperrrrrr

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Aside from the song being lame once you listen to black ass Akon singin... shit like that really happens in the club. How many time someone gotta tell you, you cant turn a hoe into a housewife!


i mean how u gon answer that question when the fam ask where yall met? You cant. smh. lol.


Now would i do it? if it got THAT bad n there was no other options then... *shrugs* it all depends on how u carry yourself n if you ONLY SKRIP. not no 'somethin strange for a piece of change" shit goin on. prosta-hooker-tute...

which leads me into my next blog... Super Save a Hoe. lol

Yours Truly =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment