Yes i pronounce Pittsburgh "Pixburgh"...
Everybody bought a new outfit 2 look "shitty" at the Penn Hills Picnic...
Lookin' shitty isn't a bad thing...
I've been to Kennywood every summer...
It's the "Stillers" not the Steelers...
I missed Angie and GQ on the WAMO Wake Up Show...
It's gumband not "rubberband"...
People will try to "burn" you at a dance or party in PGH...
You wear gumbands around the bottom of your pants 2 show off your fresh J's or 1's...
They're tennis shoes, not sneakers...
People from up north or the midwest tell me I sound country and people from the south tell me I sound "proper"...
I say "you guys" even if I'm talkin to a group of girls....
I call Nextel walkie-talkies a "squawkie"...
I get water out of the "spicket"...
I know damn well that "ain't" is an English word...
I remember the blizzard of '93 and the snow being taller than me...
It's either winter or summer...
I'll tear up some wings from Quaker Steak and Lube...
I don't know how many times I been on field trips to the Science Center...
Dairy Queen is closed November through March...
There's a church on every corner...
I know what "chip chopped" ham is...
I've had to put on the heat and air conditioner in the same day...
I've worn shorts and a winter coat in the same week...
I can identify a southern or eastern accent...
I used 2 wait for school to have a 2-hour delay [which happened like twice outta 4yrs]...
I've got on the "T"...
I know Oakland isn't only a city in California...
I have a dirty-ass "Terrible Towel" somewhere and you're supposed to NEVER wash it...
The club last night was "schmackin'"...
It aint soda, it's POP!...
It's called a hoagie not a "sub"...
I put jimmies on ice cream, not sprinkles...
I've had black and gold day at my school...
I go "food shopp'n" not grocery shopping...
I did all my food shoppin' at Giant Eagle...
I call ketchup "Heinz ketchup"...
I put fries on my sandwich...
Always walk carefully when its "slippy" out...
"Kennywood's open" means ur fly's down...
Mrs. T's perogies are "fire"...
Callin sumthin fire means it's good...
I know what a Pat bus is...
They are called tubes, not tunnels...
I miss those Sarris chocolate covered pretzels people used 2 sell at school for $1...
I don't call it anything but the parkway...what's a highway?...
Schumann's got them quarter bags of Fruities [omg those are fire]...
I can pronounce the word Duquesne [Du-cane]...
I buy $0.75 Faygo's or Top Pops from the corna store...
I don't get why people say "to be" before verbs, "My car needs washed" or "my hair needs cut" works just fine...
I save a parking spot wit furniture and will kill someone if they dare move it...
I measure distance in time not miles...
If someone tells you they're from the "Burg" they're from Wilkinsburg [like myself]...
The Pat bus cost waaaay too much...
The Lincoln is always dirty...
The Lincoln is a bus line (81B)...
Some girls think they shitty when they get gear from Rainbow...
Some dudes think they shittin' when they got clothes from Prime Gear...
I say "yinz" n' dat...
When someone says something stupid I say "I guess."...
I "warsh" my clothes...
n You catch the PAT bus "Dahntahn"
About
Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥
Words of a Pittsburgh Girl =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
Keep Looking...
Groupies. lol
Whatcha Wanna Find?
Labels
- Ask Away (1)
- BET (1)
- Beyonce (1)
- Bullshit (1)
- Cyphers (1)
- Domestic Violence (1)
- Games (1)
- Hip Hop (1)
- How To's (2)
- Interviews (1)
- L4D2 (1)
- Lady Gaga (1)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (1)
- Living Arrangements (1)
- Lmao (1)
- Making Money (1)
- Music (4)
- New Years (1)
- Next Big Step (1)
- Niggas (lol) (2)
- Nosey (1)
- Poetry (3)
- Porn (1)
- Questionnaire (1)
- Random Label (2)
- Relationships (9)
- Rihanna (1)
- Roommates (1)
- Self Help (3)
- Sex (4)
- Sexy Series (4)
- Simping (1)
- SMH (1)
- Straight Face (1)
- strippers (3)
- Twitter (2)
- Venting (3)
- Venus vs. Mars (1)
- Webcam (1)
- Who Does That? (1)
- Women (1)
- WTF (1)
- Xbox 360 (1)
- XXX (1)
- Yum (1)



2 comments:
That was quite the enlightening read. I leared so much. Shittin' though? Lol...
AHHH PENN HILLSSS!!! REP REP REP IT UP!!!
Post a Comment