So I'm feeling some typa way and I'm slightly in my feelings right now so i shall just type and try to make sense as i go along.
Topic : Jealousy...
Am I jealous? Not really, okay well maybe a little bit... The actual definition of jealousy is such as follows:
Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust. Jealousy differs from envy in that jealousy is about something one has and is afraid of losing, while envy refers to something one does not have and either wants to acquire or to prevent another from acquiring.
Im not jealous because I'm insecure, or fear, or anxiety for that matter. My thing is, i know how women think, I AM ONE, and when dudes say and do certain things, ladies think a certain way. Ex/ If you spend a lotta time with a girl who u know likes you, shes gonna think you have an interest in them. Duh.
Plus, I have an issue when I'm with someone and they don't separate from the group of women u talk to. I don't have a problem with u havin female friends, but don't refer to all of us with the same generic ass nickname. that PISSES ME OFF! I'm not the same as them, so don't refer to me as such.
And another thing, flirting... refer to my previous blog about that. There's a line, and you don't cross that shit when you're in a relationship with someone. I'm just sayin... don't say suggestive stuff to others when u have someone.
DIG,DUG,DEAD.
Your Truly.
Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥



1 comments:
its ok to be jealous u kno jus as long as you dont take the jealousy to the extreme of stalking(nt tha u would) or snooping. Showing confidence can secure a man or a women more then n e thing well that and always being open with ur sig otha. So if u feel a certain way u need to open up, communication is key and be confidant tha t tha nicca aint goin no where cuz u tha best they eva had
Post a Comment