Sooooo, the topic of the hour is Threesomes!!! How do you feel about em? Condone em? Had one?
Aight, ima be brutally honest and it may be a lil crude... just FYI...
okay, once upon a time (2 yrs ago), my first experience with a female. (yes u read that right)... my then boyfriend was there. Me and girlie were homies and we trusted each other, knew where each others goodies been, who been in there. ya kno. lol. so one night, i was tipsy, and we were discussing our bi-curious-ism (if thats a word) so he suggest that we try it. im like *shrugs* eff it im up for it, and shes like *shrugs* gimme a shot n i'll be down. so we're tryin it out and he ask if he can join. I'm like what head? SURE! but u aint fuckin her. so thats what it was.
im not gettin into detail cuz thats not the reason i wrote the blog, creepers lmao.
Now my reasoning as to me having reservations about having a full fledged, porno style 3sum is... NIGGA U AINT FUCKIN ANOTHER BITCH! I'm sorry but i REFUSE to let my dude fuck another broad, IN MY FACE, and me be cool with it. FUCK THAT! So heres my rules as follows.
- I pick the female. Then we collab and come to an consensus
- No Jealousy
- Dont show the other girl more attention than me, im the girlfriend after all.
- No intercourse with her, you get horny? Fuck me.
- IF, (and this is a big IF) i happened to have lost my rabbit ass mind and let you fuck her, you gotta wrap it up. twice. and dont you DARE fuck me with the same condom. ew.
- You CAN get/give head, even grab a titty, AND slap an ass. but if you cross the line, im allowed to KICK YOUR ASS!
- Remember, I'm the one allowin this so you cant get pissed off cuz i wont let you tap that other ass.
Dudes, just think. If your girl asked for a 3sum with another dude, u aint gon be cool with the other dude fuckin your girl. what if he fucks her better? is bigger? eh eh? yeah nigga i thought so!
*I rest my case, but feel free to dispute it lol*
Yours Truly
Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥



2 comments:
You will make some guy very very pleased even with all your rules...Mmmmm threesums...
lmao ur a fool thats y u have a 3sum with ur 2 bestfriends ! thas wha i did only now they date eachother and secretly always hit me up to fuck
Post a Comment