About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Snapped

Monday, November 16, 2009

This is by no means subliminal shots because its obvious to what im referring to...

"You know what i cant stand for the life of me? When people think that I'm naive. urgh. like seriously? i might just be one of the sneakiest slickest people in the world and you try to play me like i wouldnt find out. haha shit you thought i didnt know i kno! I dont kno whether or not i should be mad that you do it or mad at the fact you thought you were slick enough to keep me from finding out..."

I bet you're wondering why I aint had much to say to you... you'll figure it out eventually.
*Kanye Shrugs*
Fuck itttttttt.

-Yours Truly

0 comments:

Post a Comment