About

Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥

I need A VACATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

I kno im late but the BET Hip Hop Award Cyphers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Shuddup i already know that im hella late on this but i decided i would look into it... 


Cypher 1 Nicki Minaj, Buckshot, Crown Royyal, and Joe Budden



My view: Eh, Nicki had a few good punches but the voice killed me. I'm not impressed enuff to download her shit... Buckshot was decent... Crown Royyal. didnt really like the punchy-ness of his verse, but he has some hot ish he said. Joey did his thang. id say he did the best out that cypher.


Cypher 2 Wale, Nipsey Hussle, Gsan & KRS-One



My view: Wale was aight, Nipsey as well. Gsan was rockin even tho i aint kno what he was sayin lmao. (Thanks for the captions haha) but KRS KILLED IT!!!! He was out when hip hop was truly HIP HOP! next...


Cypher 3 (the infamous one) Mos Def, Black Thought and Eminem

My View... you already kno this is the best one. im not evein gonna get into it.... lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment