Soo I'm sparking off the new year with your typical resolution type list... except its of shit that i been changing.
- My mantra for this year is the same as any other year "Fuck Your Feelings"
- Remain the sweetheart that i am
- I aint fuckin with these unstable Twitter bitches no more. If i dont know you for real... i aint goin there... too many crazy bitches not enuff time.
- Continue to remain my own person
- Make major moves in my relationship with my hunnie.
- Get A Car
- Finish School
- Get a job in my profession
- Strip just once.
- Get absolutely smashed 21st bday
- Get Tatted
- Buy a Yorkie, Maltese, Mix or Chihuahua =)
- Get a new digital Camera
- Iphone
- sex! lmao
Hola! The name's Dommie. Imma keep this short n simple... I made this to give relationship n sex help... So help me help you =) I'm a goofball, joke like ALL the time, everybody loves me... I LOVE to write (poety more than anything)... Don't Be Afraid Of Flying, Or You'll Never Reach Your High.♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment